Looking for a way to help clean the air in your home? Take a look at this brand new large room Air Purifier from Danby! This model comes with a true HEPA filter, capable of capturing 99.97% of airborne dust, allergens, smoke, pollen, air quality indicator, and easy-to-use touch controls! It’s the perfect way to improve the air quality in any space up to 450 sq. ft., like your home office, living room, bedrooms, and even your cottage getaway. Its removable wheels make it easy to move from room to room, and the filter replacement indicator lets you know when it’s time to get a new one. And last but certainly not least, this model is ENERGY STAR® rated, AHAM Verifide, and ETL Certified so that it won’t have a significant effect on your utility bills.
- 2 Sets of Compound TRUE HEPA Filter (Captures 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns) with activated Carbon+ Pre-Filter
- Ideal for 450 sq. ft. area with high CADR (Smoke 285, Dust 265, Pollen 280)
- 4 Fan Speeds with Touch Control
- PM2.5 & VOC Sensor Included
- Filter Replacement Indicator
- LED Display of Air Status and Quality, Shows the Filter Life Status
- Three Modes: Auto, Sleep, Turbo
- Smart Night Mode
- Large Visible Filter Air Window
- Removable Wheels for easy transportation
- Child Lock
- ENERGY STAR® rated, AHAM Verifide, ETL Certified
- 24-month warranty on parts and labor with carry-in service
Product Width: 30.96 cm / 12.19"
Product Depth: 30.96 cm / 12.19"
Product Height: 67.95 cm / 26.75"
Shipping Weight: 12.10kg / 26.68lb
Loading Capacity: 522 40 HQ
Wattage: 38 Watts
Amperage: 0.5 Amps
The Danby 450 Air Purifier uses 2 x filters - one on each side of the machine. Therefore, 2 x replacement filters are needed to replace the total filters in the unit.
24 months parts and labor. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
● Unplug the appliance before removing or cleaning the filter.
● The filter can be cleaned with a brush or vacuum.
● The filter should be cleaned horizontally with the filter grain and not vertically against the grain to avoid damaging the filter.
● Do not use water on the filter as the plastic can deform.
● Press and hold the UV button for 3 seconds to reset the filter after cleaning.
● In households with pets or smokers, the filter may need to be cleaned more often to remove smells.
● The air filter should be replaced when the UV light on the control panel flashes.
● NOTE: Replacement filters are not covered under warranty and must be purchased separately.
According to the Government of Canada, "Ventilation is a key way to help prevent the spread of COVID-19".
The true HEPA filter can capture 99.97 % of airborne dust, allergens, smoke, and pollen.
Read more from the Government of Canada regarding COVID-19: Improving indoor ventilation
Personal Air Filtration
Face masks are made of three layers of non-woven, melt-blown polypropylene which help to filter airborne particles. ASTM face masks are rated on multiple characteristics such as fluid resistance, differential pressure, filter efficiency and flammability.
Room Air Filtration
Air purifier filters are made of a similar non-woven, melt-blown polypropylene material to face masks. These HEPA filters captures 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns.
Looking to order a large number of air purifiers? Contact our sales team to get a custom bulk quote.