Breathe Medical Manufacturing N95 Flat Fold Particulate Mask with Earloops (20/Box)
- Offers ≥ 95% PFE (Particle Filtration Efficiency)
- Seal check tested
- Canadian made electrostatic non-woven polypropylene fibers ensure maximum filtration performance
- Hypo-allergenic for users with sensitive skin
- Extra comfortable, flat earloops to fit all sizes
- Disposable, for single use only
- Made in Canada
- Masks come packaged together in one ziplock bag (not individually wrapped)
MADE IN CANADA: Designed and manufactured in British Columbia, Canada.
QUALITY: All masks produced in our in-house ISO 8 Rated Cleanroom.
MATERIALS: Our premium soft materials provide better breathability and reduce moisture build up for all day comfort.
QUALITY CONTROL: Masks are randomly tested pre and post-production in our state-of-the-art lab.
BREATHABILITY: Our mask are rated best in class for breathability.
Application: Industrial, Daily Protection
Intended User: Protection against dust, sand, air-borne pollutants or liquid mists in concentrations not exceeding 10X PEL/OEL
Do Not Use For: Gases and vapors, oil aerosols, asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, 4,4-methylene dianiline (MDA), or abrasive blasting.
The Breathe Medical Manufacturing N95 Flat Fold Particulate Mask with Earloops is not NIOSH certified.
● Before occupational use for respiratory protection, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all requirements of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.139 and/or 1910.134 such as medical evaluation, training and fit testing. In Canada, CSA standard Z94.4 requirements must be met.
● Respirator may be used until damaged, breathing becomes difficult, or contaminated with blood or body fluids.
● It is recommended to use the respirator for an extended period rather than reusing. If reusing the respirator, ensure you inspect for damage, contamination from blood or body fluids, and consult with your organizations policies on reusing respirators.It is not recommended to reuse the respirator.
● Filtering facepieces are to be inspected prior to each use to assure there are no holes in the breathing zone. Enlarged holes resulting from ripped or torn filter material is considered damage. Immediately replace respirator if damaged.
1. Cup the mask into your hand with the nosepiece right-side up and the headbands hanging down
2. Position the respirator under your chin and the nosepiece on the bridge of your nose
3. While holding the respirator in position, pull the top headband over your head and rest it at the crown of the back of your head
4. As you continue to hold the bottom headband over your head and rest it around your upper neck, below your ears
5. Untwist the straps and optimally position the respirator low on your nose
6. Using both hands, mold the nosepiece to fix snugly against the nose bridge and face, below the eyes
7. Using a mirror, further check and adjust the edges to provide a good seal around the face
8. Perform a user seal check prior to each wearing. To check the respirator-to-face seal, cover the mask with one or both hands, Inhale and exhale sharply. Be careful not to disturb the position of the respirator. If air leaks around the nose, re-adjust the nosepiece as described in step 6. If air leaks around respirator edges, adjust panels and straps. If you CANNOT achieve a proper fit, DO NOT enter the contaminated area. See your supervisor.