According to the Government of Canada, "Ventilation is a key way to help prevent the spread of COVID-19".
The true HEPA filter can capture 99.97 % of airborne dust, allergens, smoke, and pollen.
Read more from the Government of Canada regarding COVID-19: Improving indoor ventilation
Amid growing demand for air purifiers in the fight against COVID-19, The Canadian Shield has partnered with Danby Appliances to offer affordable air purifiers to Canadians.
As a fellow Canadian company, Danby was established over 70 years ago with a humble vision of creating truly innovative appliances that would offer big product features for small space living.
● TRUE HEPA Filter (Captures 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns)
● Carbon Activated Pre-filter helps reduce odors from pets, smoke, and cooking
● Silencer Technology: operates as low as 30dB (low fan speed).
● AHAM Verifide, ETL Certified, ENERGY STAR® rated (models may vary)
● 24-month warranty on parts and labor with carry-in service
Good ventilation helps protect against the spread of COVID-19. It replaces indoor air with outdoor air, which can reduce the number of infectious particles indoors. Air filtration can also help by removing particles from the air.
The Canadian Shield believes that there are three pillars of protection when it comes to combating the spread of COVID-19: Masking, Testing, and Air Filtration.
These layers of protection, when combined with other public heath measures like vaccinations can help slow the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.