When the COVID-19 pandemic hit Canada, Cambridge Memorial Hospital was facing a critical shortage of personal protective equipment (PPE).
Shortly after reaching out to The Canadian Shield, Cambridge Memorial experienced the following:
• No staff to staff transmission of COVID-19
• No patient to patient transmission of COVID-19
• Increased ability to test patients
• Reduced environmental waste
• Reduced reliance on global supply chains
Discover the results for yourself with this free download and find out how this Ontario-based hospital transformed employee morale amidst a global crisis.