Production Team Member
Our company is currently seeking skilled Production Team Members. The Production Team Member is responsible for operating a plastic cutter, packing sub-components and reporting any issues with quality or equipment directly to Production Team Leaders. You will be a key part of a growing process that produces high-quality face shields for healthcare providers.
- Perform raw material quality audits
- Setting up and operating the machine press to trim plastic sub-components
- Maintain work cell cleanliness
- Meeting or exceeding production rate
- Ensuring quality specifications are met through completion of regular quality audits
- Packing finished sub-components per packaging guidelines
- Adhere to all safety and production standard operation procedures
- You are 16 years of age or older
- You are legally eligible to work in Canada
- Detail-oriented individual who understands the concept and importance of quality
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Positive attitude and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- You are able to perform the physical requirements of the job, which may include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, standing, walking, repetitive motion and other job-specific requirements
- Reliable mode of transportation as public transit cannot be guaranteed
- No experience required, training will be provided
Please note, in-person resumé drop-offs are NOT permitted and will NOT be considered under any exceptions. The Canadian Shield appreciates the high volume of interest in our employment positions however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Use the Online Application form linked below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.