Adult Reusable Cloth Face Mask (3-Layer)Regular price $14.95
Adult Reusable Cloth Face Mask (3-Layer)
The Canadian Shield will not be restocking the Adult Reusable Cloth Mask. As demand for medical-grade face masks in Canada is still strong, The Canadian Shield has made the decision to shift 100% of their production capacity to produce ASTM compliant Procedural Face Masks at this time.
We greatly appreciate the support from our customers who have ordered Reusable Masks in the past. We will continue to sell Youth Sized Reusable Cloth Masks as long as quantities are available.
The Canadian Shield is and always will be focused on providing reliable, quality personal protective equipment for Canadians - all while building a sustainable medical device manufacturing industry in our country. Our team is dedicated to continuous innovation and is extremely excited about the upcoming developments in our product line. To stay up to date on new product releases please sign up for our mailing list and follow us on social media!
Superior Filtration Technology, Triple-Layer Protection.
The Canadian Shield's Adult Cloth Face Mask is a breathable, washable, triple-layer face mask with superior filtration technology.
With two layers of 100% cotton, and a third inner layer of non-woven polypropylene composite by Synergex One for added filtration, Cloth Masks by The Canadian Shield are reliable, comfortable, and safe.
Each 3-layer cloth mask includes a fully-adjustable elastic head strap which eliminates strain around the ears, providing comfortable all-day wear. The unique cord-stopper design and nose bridge stiffener ensures a snug and customizable fit around the mouth, chin and nose. All cloth masks are 100% designed and hand-sewn in Ontario, Canada.
These masks are not intended to be used for medical purposes.
Reusable Cloth Mask Features & Benefits
- Superior Filtration: Triple-layer protection
- Interior and Exterior Layers: 100% Cotton, 170GSM +/-5%. For more information on GSM and thread count, click here.
- Mid-Filter Layer: Synergex One multi-layer nonwoven polypropylene composite.
- BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency): >85%
- All-Day Comfort: Fully-adjustable head strap design eliminates strain on ears.
- Maximum Protection: Elastic head strap design and nose bridge stiffener ensures a snug and comfortable fit around the nose, mouth and chin.
- Touchless Removal: Elastic head strap design allows for easy, touchless removal of mask from the face.
- Made in Canada: 100% designed and hand-sewn in Ontario, Canada.
To find the right fit for you, reference our sizing chart below or click here.
Caring For Your Mask
- Wash your mask before first use and after each wear.
- Hand or machine-wash with COLD WATER ONLY (100% cotton masks will shrink with warm/hot water).
- Tumble dry on low or hang mask to dry.
- Ensure the mask is completely dry before storing and store in a clean bag or container between uses.
- Do not touch the mask while wearing it.
- Remove the mask from your face using the head straps without touching the front.
- Wash your hands for at least 30 seconds with warm water and soap after removing the mask.