*NEW* The Eclipse ARC N95-Equivalent Surgical Respirator is now CSA Certified.
Eclipse Innovations was the first manufacturer in Ontario to receive the Class 7204 02* CSA Respirator Certification in 2021. This CSA certification is based on (1) the NIOSH 42 CFR 84 standard, (2) the ASTM F1862 standard and (3) the Health Canada Interim Order Guidance.
*Please refer to the sizing chart to carefully select the appropriate respirator size. There are no returns or exchanges on PPE*
New CSA Certified Respirator Features
- CSA Certified
- Enhanced welds for head straps
- Higher and more rigorous testing for CSA compliance
- Regular ongoing testing on a quarterly basis
- Audited by CSA 8 times every 2 years
- Individually wrapped packaging, 25/box
- Avg. 99% Particulate filtration efficiency (PFE)
- Made of 4-layers of nonwoven polypropylene
- Aluminum nosebridge with PVC foam
- Latex-free & Dye-free
- Fluid resistant
- Double layer filter
- Comfortable headbands (Polyester / Spandex)
- Provides protection from small particle aerosols
- Improved face seal prevents leakage around mask
What is an N95 Equivalent Respirator?
N95-Equivalent respirators are PPE face masks that have been authorized by Health Canada for sale in Canada. These respirators are manufactured by companies that hold a Canadian Medical Device Establishment Licence (Eclipse Innovations MDEL #12405).
What’s the difference between the new CSA-Certified ARC and the original ARC surgical respirator?
These new Eclipse Surgical Respirators are CSA certified, the original ARC and HORIZON respirators were not. Additionally, the new CSA-certified ARC Surgical Respirator features enhanced welds for head straps and have undergone significantly higher and more rigorous testing.
When Eclipse Innovations first started manufacturing surgical respirators, they were authorized under two different Health Canada interim orders which permitted the sale of these masks in Canada. Since then, Eclipse Innovations has obtained a new certification for their surgical respirators.
Eclipse Innovations was the first manufacturer in Ontario to receive the Class 7204 02* CSA Respirator Certification in 2021.
This CSA certification is based on (1) the NIOSH 42 CFR 84 standard, (2) the ASTM F1862 standard and (3) the Health Canada Interim Order Guidance.