Rapid Antigen Tests
Rapid Antigen Tests
How it Works
Health Canada and the Ministry of Ontario have partnered with The Canadian Shield to distribute Rapid Antigen Test Kits to elementary and high schools across the province. Rapid Antigen Test Kits are available free of charge to all teachers, educators, and school staff in Ontario.
No Payment is required for checkout, but your school board-provided email domain must be used at checkout to validate the order request.
Rapid Test Distribution
● Rapid tests are provided by Health Canada and available to all Ontario educators, teachers, and school staff
● A school board-provided email address must be used at checkout
● It is recommended that schools appoint a designated principal or staff member to coordinate rapid test kit orders
The Canadian Shield reserves the right to cancel any fraudulent orders
Instructions to order kits
1. Select Kit Size: Depending on the number of teachers and staff at your school, select the appropriate Rapid Antigen Test Kit package size.
2. Click 'Submit Request': The 'Submit Request' button will prompt a pop-up window to complete the order. Enter your contact information **using your school board-provided email address**. Under the 'Company' enter the name of your school or school board.
3. Enter Shipping Details: We recommend shipping your test kits directly to your school.
4. Complete Checkout: The cost of the test kits and shipping is covered by Health Canada, therefore no payment is required to complete the checkout.
5. Order Verification: Once submitted, our team will verify the request submission. The Canadian Shield reserves the right to cancel any orders that are deemed fraudulent or are not associated with a school board-provided email address.
6. Order is Shipped: Once verified, your order of Rapid Antigen Test Kits will be shipped out. You'll receive a shipping notification email with tracking information for the package.
7. Receive Kits: Once you've received your package of Test Kits, you'll have everything you need to start testing at your school. It is recommended that you follow the protocols outlined by your school/school board when it comes to testing usage, frequency, and reporting.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Question about rapid tests here...
A1: Use this section for any descriptive text you need to fill out your pages or to add introductory headings between other blocks.
Q2: Question about rapid tests here...
A2: Use this section for any descriptive text you need to fill out your pages or to add introductory headings between other blocks.