Production Staff Team Member APPLY NOW
The Production Staff team member will be responsible for performing various tasks to inspect/understand quality, package procedural masks, and understand all standard operating procedures. Operating in a fast paced, team based environment.
All Production Staff team members must adhere to The Canadian Shield's Health and Safety, PPE and Covid-19 policies.
- Package material in a quick and efficient manner.
- Inspect parts to specifications and communicate as necessary to maintain quality standards.
- Support and communicate with teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels efficiently.
- General housekeeping and sanitation
- Practice Health and Safety policies
- Report any non conformances (quality, SOP, safety) to Supervisor
Skills and Qualifications for Production Team member:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Communication skills
- Understand and respect Health and Safety guidelines and practices
- Must be detail-oriented
- Works well under immediate supervision
- A good understanding of production processes
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift more than 20 lbs, to bend, stand or walk for 8 hours
- Work Independently
Salary & Schedule
- Up to $20.00 per hour
- Night shift
This position is onsite - remote work not available.