Procedural Masks should be single use only the disposed of appropriately.
The instructions for use are as follows:
- Wash your hands with soap and water or sanitizer the mask for any obvious defects, such as tears or holes.
- Determine the top of the mask by identifying the nose bridge (stiff bendable edge).
- Identify the coloured side of the mask as the front, distinguishable from the white side, which should touch your face.
- Hold both ear loops of the mask and place a loop around each ear,
- Bend the nose bridge to the shape of your nose.
- Make sure the bottom of the mask is covering your chin.
The instructions for the mask removal are as follows:
- Wash hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
- The front of the mask is now contaminated, avoid touching the front.
- Grab ear loops and gently remove mask.
- Safely dispose the mask in the trash.
- Wash hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer to clean hands.