Reusable Cloth Face Mask (2 Pack)
The Canadian Shield's Cloth Face Mask is a breathable, washable, non-medical face mask with superior filtration technology. Our cloth face masks feature triple-layer protection including two layers of 100% cotton and an inner layer of non-woven composite by Synergex One for added filtration.
Each mask includes a fully-adjustable elastic head strap which eliminates strain around the ears for comfortable, all-day wear. The unique cord-stopper design and nose bridge stiffener ensures a snug and customizable fit around the mouth, chin and nose. All cloth masks are 100% designed and hand-sewn in Ontario, Canada. The sale of these masks is not intended for medical purposes.
- Superior Filtration: Triple-layer protection
- Interior and Exterior Layers: 100% Cotton
- Mid-Filter Layer: Synergex One multilayer nonwoven composite
- BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) of >85%
- All-Day Comfort: Fully-adjustable head strap design eliminates strain on ears
- Maximum Protection: Elastic head strap design and nose bridge stiffener ensures snug and comfortable fit around the nose, mouth and chin.
- Touchless Removal: Elastic head strap design allows for easy, touchless removal of mask from the face.
- Made-in-Canada: 100% designed and hand-sewn in Ontario, Canada
As pictured, female wears size small in light grey. Male wears size large in black. For more sizing information, click here to view our sizing chart.
Caring For Your Mask
- Wash your mask before first use and after each wear
- Hand or machine-wash with COLD WATER ONLY (100% cotton masks will shrink with warm/hot water)
- Tumble dry on low or hang mask to dry
- Ensure the mask is completely dry before storing and store in a clean bag or container between uses
- Do not touch the mask while wearing it
- Remove the mask from your face using the head straps without touching the front
- Wash your hands for at least 30 seconds with warm water and soap after removing the mask
Products are shipped from our facility within 3-5 business days after order is processed. Orders are usually delivered within 3-10 business days. A tracking number will be provided for all orders once fulfilled by The Canadian Shield's facility in Waterloo, Ontario.
Due to the nature of personal protective equipment, we cannot offer refunds or exchanges on any purchases. For defects, warranties, and replacements, please contact our support team.
Disclaimer: Please note that cloth face masks are not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment and that this mask is not intended to replace other recommended measures to prevent the community spread of COVID-19. Cloth face coverings are an additional step to help slow the spread of COVID-19 when combined with every day preventive actions, including frequent hand washing and physical distancing in public settings. It is recommended that you follow the latest advice and guidelines as outlined by relevant health authorities, including the CDC and the Government of Canada. These masks are non-medical grade and have not been industry-tested or approved. Non-medical masks should not be placed on children under the age of two; anyone who has trouble breathing; or anyone who is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.