Adult Reusable Cloth Face Mask (3-Layer)Regular price $14.95
Adult Reusable Cloth Face Mask (3-Layer)
Superior Filtration Technology, Triple-Layer Protection.
The Canadian Shield's Adult Cloth Face Mask is a breathable, washable, triple-layer face mask with superior filtration technology.
With two layers of 100% cotton, and a third inner layer of non-woven polypropylene composite by Synergex One for added filtration, Cloth Masks by The Canadian Shield are reliable, comfortable, and safe.
Each 3-layer cloth mask includes a fully-adjustable elastic head strap which eliminates strain around the ears, providing comfortable all-day wear. The unique cord-stopper design and nose bridge stiffener ensures a snug and customizable fit around the mouth, chin and nose. All cloth masks are 100% designed and hand-sewn in Ontario, Canada.
These masks are not intended to be used for medical purposes.
Reusable Cloth Mask Features & Benefits
- Superior Filtration: Triple-layer protection
- Interior and Exterior Layers: 100% Cotton, 170GSM +/-5%. For more information on GSM and thread count, click here.
- Mid-Filter Layer: Synergex One multi-layer nonwoven polypropylene composite.
- BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency): >85%
- All-Day Comfort: Fully-adjustable head strap design eliminates strain on ears.
- Maximum Protection: Elastic head strap design and nose bridge stiffener ensures a snug and comfortable fit around the nose, mouth and chin.
- Touchless Removal: Elastic head strap design allows for easy, touchless removal of mask from the face.
- Made in Canada: 100% designed and hand-sewn in Ontario, Canada.
To find the right fit for you, reference our sizing chart below or click here.
Caring For Your Mask
- Wash your mask before first use and after each wear.
- Hand or machine-wash with COLD WATER ONLY (100% cotton masks will shrink with warm/hot water).
- Tumble dry on low or hang mask to dry.
- Ensure the mask is completely dry before storing and store in a clean bag or container between uses.
- Do not touch the mask while wearing it.
- Remove the mask from your face using the head straps without touching the front.
- Wash your hands for at least 30 seconds with warm water and soap after removing the mask.